10. Open the nearest window (opening is optional), account for trajectory and velocity, then hope it grows wings.
9. Use the heat from the unit to re-warm the Thanksgiving leftovers.
8. Use the power supply as a substitute football for the annual family game.
7. Spray paint the unit orange, and use as a traffic cone.
6. Drop from a very high place to see if terminal velocity is really all its cracked up to be.
5. Get a refund, give half to the poor, the other half invest in Google stocks. In a few months, buy the PS3 with the profits.
4. Remember those AOL disks... ?
3. That wireless controller might make a good hackie-sack.
2. Try putting Linux on it.
1. I am poor. (See #5)
This post is entirely humor. Do not attempt these things unless you actually want to destroy your Xbox 360. I actually am poor. Do not invest in any stock without proper research and advise. Any damage done to any persons or property as a result of your actions is your responsibility, and the writer of this post does not accept any liability for your actions.